Who We Are
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Good Luck Journey ‘s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Our Valued Guest, As part of our effort to provide you hassle-free, enjoyable holiday the ‘Terms and Conditions’ below is our contract with you to prevent misunderstandings between the tour escorts/facilitators, the company and you at any time in the course of the travel. Please spare us some of your valuable time. We require you to read and ACCEPT all the terms and conditions, before you contract our services.
Information Validity and Accuracy
The information our website and company brochures have been published in April 2016, replacing ALL previous information.
“Passenger(s)/You/Guest/client” means the person/persons in whose name/on whose behalf booking or registration is made.
“Company/We/Us” means Good Luck Journey
“Tour escorts/facilitators” means tour guides, independent contractors including hoteliers, transports representatives or any other person or organization who has been selected by the company to render services to the Passenger(s).
All disputes pertaining to the tour and travel, travel-related services, adventure activities conducted by the Company, and any claim arising there-under shall be subjected to Uttam Nagar, Delhi, India jurisdiction only.
Scope of Activity
We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not provide insurance services. We also do not process claims of any kind. All adventure activities are risky sports, involvement in such activities is guest(s) own choice / risk and we do not take any responsibility for mishaps or accidents. We do not accept any claim.
Accommodation and Transport
Accommodation provided is generally on a twin sharing bases so single occupancy, arising for whatever reason, will cost more. Extra bed will also be charges as per hotel specified rates. Guests will have to abide by the check-in/out time of the respective hotels. Early arrivals/late departures or overstays due for whatever reason is the responsibility of the guests themselves. Use of hotel services and amenities are the responsibility of the guests.
There is a pre-set menu for meals as per the tour program. We reserve the right to change the meal arrangements if circumstances demand us to do so. A tour participant missing a meal for whatever reason can not the meal missed.
Our cars are allotted on the booking priority basis. Each transport operators have their own set of rules that must be complied. The company is not liable to any dispute arising from non-compliance of such rules. Any damages caused by you during the travel shall be payable by you.
Safety and Health Matters
All baggage and personal effects shall be at all times and in all circumstances, the responsibility of passengers. Good Luck Journey is not responsible for any type of loss and damage (baggage or person). Health matters should be the sole responsibility of the traveler. Adequate travel insurance cover is strongly recommended. It shall be duty of the guest to inform the Company of any medical condition(s) that may affect his ability to undertake the activities or could negatively affect the interest of the group. Under such situation, the Company reserves the right to deny the guest participation in some of the activities with no refund.
Sometimes we may make amendments to the itinerary, due to unforeseen developments such as unavailability of sights, adverse climatic conditions etc. In some cases such changes could mean extra charges but you will be informed of the complete details. In the event of the Company exercising its rights to amend any aspect of the services, the guest(s) shall have to continue with the program as amended.
The amount paid at the time of booking, is non-refundable. We do not accept any form of cheques. The bookings will be processed only after 25% of the total amount has been paid. The full amount must be paid fifteen days before the tour/stay starts. We will send a reminder of full payment 20 days before the tour/stay starts. Failure to deliver complete payment will result in cancellation of the arrangement. For instant bookings or on-the-spot booking, 100% payment is required before bookings are processed.
The refund will be in the same currency used in the payment and at no interest. The company does not assume responsibility for the difference the local currency value due to fluctuation of exchange rates. Processing of cancellation must be done by formally writing to the Company. The request will be acted on in a working day except Sat/Sun and national holidays.
Cancellation timelines and refund
60 days pre-travel date
80% amount will be refunded of total package cost
59-40 days pre-travel date
50% amount will be refunded of total package cost
39-25 days pre-travel date
25% amount will be refunded of total package cost
24-15 days pre-travel date
15% amount will be refunded of total package cost
Less than 15 days
Travel Documents It is the sole responsibility of the guest(s) to collect in time and hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, such as passports, visas, confirmed air/rail tickets, insurance and medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm an arrangement with service provider and other statutory certificates, to enable him/her to travel on tour. It is the guest(s) responsibility to collect in time, the necessary travel documents or other documents from the booking office. Essential travel documents must be in the hands of the Owner at all times, and be ready in case of checks by local authorities.
Personal documents are non-transferable. The company will not accept request for help in replacing lost documents. If in the course of the tour, a guest(s) is refused entry by authorities due to missing personal document, the guest can not claim compensation from the company.
Privacy of Information:
We treat all information furnished by you as confidential and will exercise extreme discretion in using the information. However, we may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by law or by an order of the court or the rules, regulations & enquiry by any govt./statutory agency having regulatory authority over the Company. The company also reserves the right to publish the guests’ photograph or group’s photograph taken during the tour.
Guest’s acceptance and/or signature on the booking form shall mean complete acceptance of the ‘Terms and Conditions’ contained herein by the guest(s). In case of one person is acting in behalf of the other members of the Group signing the ‘I ACCEPT’, it shall be deemed that the others have duly authorized the concerned signing person. The signing person has to write down the names of the members under his name.